Friday, March 29, 2013

21 Offers on an Investment Property and we got the contract

What an exciting Real Estate market in Montgomery County, Maryland.  Properties are selling quickly again and with multiple offers.  I wrote an offer yesterday on an investment property.  The buyer really wanted the property so I advised him to put in an escalation clause for $100 above highest offer and cap it off to where he wouldn't care if he lost it above that price, which is what we did.   We got it.  He's so happy.  He's going to put some work into the property, make it good and turn around and put it back on the market.  Making it even better than it is now. 

The market is good and there are still a lot of deals to be made.   He's putting money back in our economy.  I think once Real Estate picks up everywhere, things will be positive. 

I love negotiating to get my clients what they want. It's awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment