Friday, March 22, 2013

An exciting Real Estate call.

I had a great call yesterday and this is how it went,  "You sold a house on our street and we would like you to come list our house for sale and help us find another house in Bethesda".   It wasn't that they were interviewing other agents, she was very sure of listing and with me because I sold a house on their street.  That was just a wonderful call to get.  Most of advertising now says, "Google Me".   It will tell you who I am and how I can help.  I think success breathes success.   I'm really not one to talk about myself but prefer to have others talk about me and my service.  My clients are very important to me and I do everything possible to make sure they are first on my list.  They have to all feel that they are my only client, no matter how many clients I have. 

The Real Estate market is now a different market than a year ago.  We have a shortage of inventory which is driving demand and prices.  Are all the great deals gone?  I don't think so.  It's a great time to buy and a great time to sell.   The rates are low for people who are thinking about buying and for sellers, the low inventory makes your home in demand if priced right and shows well.

Would love to hear from you if I can help.  Please Google me.  Love Google.  I just wish I bought their stock back when....

No comments:

Post a Comment